Union County Speculative BuildingDownload the Flyer
Union County Speculative Building
- Property Size: 45.60ac
- Building Size: 60,000 sq. ft; adjacent 60,000 sq. ft. building pad; expandable to 165,000 sq. ft.
- Zoning: Industrial Park
- Water: 10mgd capacity; 4mgd excess capacity
- Sewer: 6mgd capacity; 4mgd excess capacity
- Electric Power: 12kV
- Natural Gas: 6,000mcf/day; 30 psi
- Rail: Not Accessible
Available for Occupancy Q1 2015
60,000 square foot industrial shell building consists of structural steel frame, precast concrete wall panels, single ply roof, aluminum windows, slab prepared but not placed. The building is designed with total flexibility to accommodate completion to any use. With adequate land available for future expansion, the site is served with all utilities providing for a number of manufacturing processes in heavy manufacturing, automotive, advanced manufacturing, aerospace, and metal working.
Please consult the downloadable flyer for more details.
Building Specifications and Utility Providers
- Owner: Union County, South Carolina
- Location: Union Commerce Park, 1 LSP Drive Union, SC 29379
- Sales Price: $1,990,000
- Construction: M. B. Kahn Construction Co., Inc.
- Size: 60,000 square feet expandable to 165,000 square feet; 30 ft. clear ceiling height
- Water and Wastewater Provider: City of Union
- Water Main Diameter: 12”
- Wastewater Main Diameter: 12″
- Electric Power Provider: City of Union is an Electric City
- Natural Gas Provider: City of Union
- Gas Line Diameter: 8”
- Telecommunications: AT&T and Charter Communications
- Copper and fiber optic cable is accessible.
- Site Due Diligence: All Complete and Available