Located 17 miles from Interstate 85 via four lane US Highway 176
The 164 acre Trakas Industrial Park is a South Carolina Certified Site and it is owned by the County of Union. This park is being developed for large distribution, light assembly, or light manufacturing. With access to Norfolk Southern rail from two points on the front portion of the property, a graded 200,000 square foot pad-ready site allows for flexibility by any tenant.
Please consult the downloadable flyer for more details.
- Owner: Union County, South Carolina
- Location: 1907 Spartanburg Highway, Jonesville, SC 29353
- Sales Price: $10,000 per ac
- All Utilities Onsite
- Water and Wastewater Provider: Town of Jonesville
- Water Main Diameter: 10”
- Wastewater Main Diameter: 6″ Force Main
- Electric Power Provider: Broad River Electric Cooperative
- Natural Gas Provider: City of Union
- Gas Line Diameter: 4”
- Telecommunications: AT&T and Charter Communications
- Copper and fiber optic cable is accessible.
- Site Due Diligence: All Complete and Available