A Clear Vision for the Future
Midway Green Industrial Park, owned by Pacolet Milliken Enterprises, is a South Carolina Department of Commerce Certified Industrial Park. Pacolet Milliken Enterprises, Inc. is a private, family owned investment company with a history that dates back, through Milliken & Company, to the 1860’s. PME operates with an absolute commitment to carefully steward the earth’s resources, to better the communities in which it operates, and to respect its partners, directors, shareholders and management. We honor the values that guide the families ownership and take pride in conducting business in a way that reflects them. Served by Lockhart Power Company, this park has high reliability and low cost power. Over 99% of Lockhart Power’s owned generation comes from renewable resources. Landfill gas is available for generation, direct thermal use, and low pressure steam plus hot water. The adjacent wastewater treatment plant provides treated grey water for process needs. Perfect for large electrical consumers concerned with their environmental footprint.
Please consult the downloadable flyer for more details.
- Owner: Midway Green Development, LLC
- Location: 260 Midway Drive Union, SC 29379
- Available: Q3-2018
- All Utilities Onsite
- Water and Wastewater Provider: City of Union
- Water Main Diameter: 10”
- Wastewater Main Diameter: 8″ gravity
- Electric Power Provider: Lockhart Power Company; a renewable energy utility
- Natural Gas Provider: City of Union
- Gas Line Diameter: 4”
- Telecommunications: AT&T and Charter Communications
- Copper and fiber optic cable is accessible.
- Site Due Diligence: All Complete and Available